Thursday, November 10, 2005

Subb - Daylight Saving



Will wonders never cease... This is a pop punk record that doesn't suck. These days that’s getting harder and harder to say. Sadly Its a bit of a tricky disc to find, but it totally rocks. This Montreal band has a really crisp sound and the song writing is far and above any of their slack assed contemporaries. It kicks bands like A Simple Plan and Sum 41 right in the teeth. (But then again… they both suck ass.)

If you can find it, then you should just buy it.

1 comment:

denise said...

Sometime in the wee hours (Jocko - help me out here. What time did you leave?)I wrote a comment here and it didn't register. Bad, bad computer world. Although, I may have had A cocktail. Could it be me?? Naaaaah. Regardless, I'm sure it was prophetic and profound and now no one will ever know what fabulous things I had to say last night. Sad really. (I do have some recollection of calling you a pussy - no certain though)

xoxo,
D.