Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just a little holiday update...

So far the Christmas season has been brilliant. The time with my friends and family has been well spent indeed. It has been a good time to recharge my batteries. Before I got here, I was woefully on about half power. (If that...) Gone is the exhaustion of the last few months and I feel healthier than I have for some time. It's almost as if the trip home has been more of a respite in a sanitarium. The black circles under my eyes have started to fade as has the quickness of my temper.

Santa did well to us again this year. It seems his generosity becomes less restrained with each passing year. It's going to be tricky to travel back to Alberta with all this loot in tow. Hopefully Air Canada will be a little more forgiving with the amount of luggage I can bring back with me.

Anyway, more to come later...

No comments: