Thursday, December 09, 2004

12/09/04 An open Fuck You to Ann Coulter

Click on the link to hear what Ann Coulter said about our country. I decided to write her back.


Ms.Coulter,

As a staunch and proud Canadian, I am appauled at the comments you recently made on Fox news about my country. Canada is trouble lately? Are you kidding me? We are a peaceful nation, and hold proud to the notion of finding solutions to problems without blowing up half of the brown people on planet earth.

It seems we always get called in to clean up your mess. I'm sure that Iraq will be no different. Our Convictions and freedoms are not for sale. It would be irresponsible for us not to object to a foolhardy war, especially when it's objectives have been suspect at best.

Happily, Canada is a free and democratic society, responsible for it's own decisions. We have prided ourselves in the past of being an ally to America. But we will not go blindly into the abyss. While we as a country were truly horrified by the terrorist attacks on your country, Let's be clear, they happend to your country. Your counter measures to fight terrorism are just that, YOURS. This, taken as a lesson would serve your country well. Even with that being said, we did send troops to Afganistan, and remain one of the largest forces there. (Despite the fact that American pilots are incapable of avoiding friendly fire accidents.)

As for protocol after 9/11, we took nearly 40,000 of your people into our homes after they were stranded in our country. I'd say that's pretty fucking good protocol. We supported them, and we supported you. You horrible ingrate. The next time you spill garbage out of your mouth, take the time to review the actual facts. You dishonour the acts of charity that the people of Gander, St.John's, Halifax, Vancouver, and Winnipeg did.(without question I might add.) The care the citizens of those places took in helping Americans deserves better than that.

All the lead, follow, or get out of the way chicanery that you and your country espouse serve to only to destroy America's standing in the world. This sad and blind devotion to American imperialism proves that you have no idea what it means to be a human being.

I really don't care that you cling to a system that rewards the rich, and continually fucks the poor. It matters little to Canadians that you have a president that has some trouble uttering simple language. I do care however when irresponsible people such as yourself shit on my country. Telling the world that my country is lucky to exist on the same continent as America is arrogant, and hateful. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's people like you, who foster the rift between our countries. It's time for you to take that silver spoon out of your ass, and take a look at the real world. Maybe you should step outside of the United States and find out why the rest of the world has become so resentful of your country. Perhaps there are some real, credible reasons for it. If most of your traditional allies aren't at the party, there might just be a problem.

So it comes to this. I am a professional stand up comedian, and I get a chance to speak to hundreds and sometimes thousands of people a week. It is now my mission to discredit everything that you have to say. From this moment on I will do everything I can to shred every piece of hateful nonsense that falls out of your pedantic, bigoted mouth. I will take great pleasure in it. I can't wait til my US tour.

Fuck you very much

Marcus C. Beaubier

No comments: