Friday, January 20, 2006

01/20/06 These are a few of my Favorite things...

A new installment of “Getting to Know Marcus.”

1) I am a member of the Cult of Mac. In fact, every post on this blog was done on a Mac. I like to avoid Windows whenever possible. (Shabby, Shabby, Shabby operation system that it is.) Apple will eventually win the war. You think the ipod was an accident?

2) Other than Star Wars, my all time favorite Sci-Fi movie is “Forbidden Planet”

3) I got to hang out with Bad Brains (I Against I, Banned in D.C.) once. It was very cool. I still have the picture their road manager took.

4) My all time favorite comic book hero is Spider man.

5) I really don’t like Jerry Seinfeld. The show was fun, but I really don’t care for his stand up. I’m not sure why, but I think there are two types of people in the world. Those who like Larry David, and those who like Seinfeld. I am the former.

6) Spaghetti is my most favorite food ever, although I’m a big fan of breakfast too. (A big breakfast… with all the breakfast meats.)

7) I own too much stuff. Our apartment is overflowing with stuff.

8) For some reason I keep pulling All Bran bars out of every bag I own. Suitcases, backpacks, satchels, you name it… bloody All Bran bars.

9) I’m pig headed and stubborn.

10) My indifference can be frigid and unfettering.

11) My parents were the basis for characters from the comic book “Alpha Flight.”

12) In any group, I have always felt like the outsider. I know this isn’t true… But it’s my little neurotic hang up. I get that from my Dad’s side of the family.

13) According to my western family, all of my political beliefs are WRONG. This makes me happy. I feel like a thorn in their side.

14) I have a soft spot for Tom Clancy novels. I know they are fully crap, but I’m a sucker for them anyway.

15) I like cherry lollypops. Esp. Tootsie Pops.

16) My favorite candies are Swedish Berries. Gummy Bears are a very close second. I like to chew the heads off of them and squish them together to create a Frankengummy.

2 comments:

Angela said...

You just gotta love the good old Sweedish berry!

Anonymous said...

Well thnx for telling us about urself.Marcus how can you forget to tell us about your amazing quatlity? You dont know? Comeon marcus..k i ll tell you I think you really work hard to fulfill your dreams,you got a passion ,dedication to achieve your goal hmmm....wait a minute i do lie sometime..jus kiddin