Monday, July 03, 2006

Grrrrrrrrr...

It’s late on Sunday. I’m so tired and yet I cannot close my eyes. I have been tossing and turning for about an hour or so. I hate this. Just once in a while I’d like to be able to conk out without having to deprive myself.

It really makes me miserable. Perhaps I should hit myself in the head with a hammer. It might do more good than help me sleep too.

Fuck you sandman. Fuck you for forgetting about me. I’m not asking for a coma, just a normal nights sleep. Hell I’d even settle for 5 hours. Is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well marcus , my friend sleep lose is a normal or a common problem at this age...u will get use to it.At this age in the begining your body refuses to accept certain changes and that effects your sleep so dont worry about it ..basically try to avoid stress ,join some club where people of your age hang out n stuff.If you need any other advise feel free to ask ...till then jus pls take care of yourself.