Saturday, July 08, 2006

Some New Pictures of Calgary

These first three pics are from the Stampede parade that happend this morning. It usually draws about 200,000 people. It's kinda hokey, but it's also lots of fun.


There are two types of Calgarians. Those who love the Stampede and those that don't. Strange as it may seem I love it. Calgary gets the stick out of it's ass for 10 days. Hey... I'll take what I can get.


I was like a kid again. I used to love going to the parade with my family. I had a rush of really good memories this morning.




This picture couldn't be any more telling. Mc Shittys will kill you!(Mind you, one of the drug dealers that hangs out there could have gotten stabed or something... Either way this place is bad for your health.)


I bet John Lennon is rolling in his grave. This is so shabby!

1 comment:

TheBrett said...

I'd rather an ad with John Lennon on it that some twat model posing for a Phone Company. There are many, many worse things to display to the public than a man who was brilliant, intersting and had a vision.
I like to think he's looking at everybody and laughing at all the mediocrity.