Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Installment of "Stuff About Me!"

Some stuff about me…

1)I really like apple fritters. (All that cinnamon and apple goodness.) They are a gift from God. Apples and Cinnamon are the best combination ever conceived in my humble estimation.

2)I miss my grandparents. They were wonderful people. I think about them almost daily. They gave me so much guidance. Life is truly different without them. I hope for their sake that heaven exists.

3)I get jealous easily. This is a flaw that I truly hate about myself. I have learned to curb it, but once in a while it rears it’s ugly head. It can really bring me to a purely invective point with someone.

4)I’m stubborn and very set in my ways. I can really be infuriating that way. Just ask anyone who has a relationship with me.

5)As you may have noticed, I champion the things I believe in. (Usually to a fault… If I think someone is wrong they will remain so in my eyes.

6)I have a hard time letting things go. I will gnaw over things that bother me until I pop. I’m trying to get better at this, but so far I’ve only seen a little improvement.

7)I’m vain about my level of intelligence. This has led me down the wrong path numerous times.

8)I like cats. Especially Orange Tabbies.

9)My favorite pizza in the whole world is pepperoni, green pepper and onion.

10)I despise eggs. Vile chicken placenta. There is no need for it… ever!

11)I miss Newfoundland in the worst kind of way. It is my home and I can hear it calling me.

12)I find inspiration in the struggle of others. I always have. I root for the underdog, with notable exceptions (Like the hated Oilers…)

13)I think children are smarter than anyone gives them credit for. Which makes them untrustworthy. Sneaky little buggers. I think they hold meetings and actually plan some seriously chaotic shit.

14)I love gummie bears. Especially the pineapple ones. I also like to make them pose in perverse ways. I really am a child sometimes. Gummie bear gangbangs are funny to me. (Sad I realize…)

15)I’ve switched my brand of cigarettes. I now smoke Natural American Spirits. I really like them.

16)I am able to see my own cowardice. I usually act upon it too… (Well, most of the time…)

17)I am fascinated by history. Especially Egyptian, Roman, and Christian history. I believe that by understanding the ancient world, we learn more about ourselves. I would give my right arm to see Sphinx or Abu Simbul. I would love to glide my hands over their stone surfaces. I think it would give me a good sense of history. Each imperfection in the stone reveals a little more about its legacy.

18)I am a difficult person to get to know. Unless I let you in, you just get the surface and that’s it. I often wonder what the people who are closest to me think. Offering myself to others has always been like violently ripping off a band-aid. Oddly however, the special people in my life are the few that managed to get inside my armor the quickest.

19)I hate biting my tongue. It takes a lot of will power not to verbally assault someone who is being stupid. (This can make social situations frustrating for me.) I usually wind up being very quiet, but this just make my stomach churn.

20)I love the colour red. Any shade of red.

21)I hate mangos. They taste to me like a cross between a peach and a turnip. Bleeeeeech!

22)I wanted to join the Navy once. I actually made it to the recruiting offices before I came to my senses. It was a bit of a close one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

helleo marcus..
hmm that was good one.Ilike it when people present their life as an open book for the readers but offcousre not every chapter.
you know wut marcus u r absolutely right gardparents are best.My gradma is my best friend she know all my secrets even bad ones hehe.Eh so you amdit that you are stubborn we knew that already cus every time we ask you something ..eh marcus can we do that n stuff u always say no ...actually you say nooooooooooooooo .You know wut marcus its always hard to let things go.See if something bugs me or a person i try to be very or extra nice in that situation but from inside i feel like breaking their heads if i can and by the end i try to make their lives hell in my own cute way...so not letting things go is agood things it gives u a motive..its not that gr8 but ..who cares.So you like history..hmmm u doing gr8 cus people of your age always like history cus they always know they are kindda history too now.Hey you switched your brand of cigarettes you should be quitting it..not good for your health at this age(kiddin)............nyways i should go now ..by the way i like the idea of joining navy...good for a change...

Angela said...

I agree with you on # 1, 2, 5, 12, 18, 19, 20, and 21.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Lisa said...

Mangos are disgusting!!!! They should be banned from the earth never to return. The only thing worse than the taste is the texture. Stringy Nastyness!!!!!