Saturday, January 08, 2005

01/08/04

Some stuff I’ve dumped onto the ipod lately...

Steve Miller’s greatest hits (This is one of my Guilty Pleasures...)
Elvis Costello and the Imposters - The Delivery Man (Elvis rocks... )
Interpol – Antics (These guys really remind me of Joy Division)
Verve Jazz Master Vol. #1 (Good Jazz...)
Strung Out – Exile in Oblivion (This is a very good record. It’s moody, loud, and well written)
David Cross – It’s not Funny (Yes it is... Very funny indeed.)

Some New Books

A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole (Very funny...)
Naked Pictures of Famous People – John Stewart (This guy is just getting better and better... )
The Hiram Key - Christopher Knight, Robert Lomas (I love a good conspiracy... Esp when it involves the Catholic church.)

Movies

I-Robot (I’m a sucker for robots... I blame George Lucas for that...)
THX-1138 (I blame Lucas for this one too... A reasonable experiment... The director’s cut’s not too bad, but I wish Georgie could just leave things alone...)
Saved (Very Funny... I wanna shake Michael Stipe’s hand for producing this movie...)

No comments: