Monday, February 07, 2005

02/06/05 more stuff about me...

More things about me. again in no order, significant or otherwise.

1) I hate being told I'm wrong. I will go to great lengths to prove otherwise. (even If I'm not so sure anymore...)

2) I almost never lose.

3) I will admit when I am wrong.

4) I want to believe in aliens. I'm just not sure they want to believe in me.

5) I think Bill Gates is actually the Anti-Christ.

6) I love chocolate brownies and gingerbread.

7) I really dislike Stephen Harper. Not because of politics. but because he's creepy looking.

8) I actually really like America and Americans. I'm just not fond of republicans.

9) Bob Mould is my favorite song writer. Elivs Costello is a close second.

10) I love Dairy Queen Ice Cream.

11) Few things beat a good BBQ.

12) I'm too proud for my own good.

13) I hate being taken advantage of. I'm a firm believe in "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me..."

14) I have a strange fixation with the Roman Empire.

15) Bagels are good. Esp with cream cheese and grape jelly.

16) I love reading the newspaper, and watching television news.

17) I hate sherbert... Stupid ice cream wanna be.

18) The worst flavor of ice cream is anything with orange in it's title.

19) I think beheadings are the most vulgar thing I can think of. Everytime I see those poor bastards on the news, my throat gets tight.

20) I have a hyper active sense of imagination. It serves me well most of the time... But when it doesn't... WOW it really doesn't.

21) I support the military. i just wish our government did.

22) I think guns are stupid. I guess some people need them. I don't know anyone who does, but I suppose they exist.

23) I wish I could speak Italian.

24) I like getting letters, real ones, in the mail even.

25) Patsa is wonderful. Fettucine Tuto Gusto is my favorite.

26) I wish I was President of the United States. I'd get some shit done. (Just gimmie a few days even...)

27) If not President, Superman would be a good second. (Yes I know he isn't real... but then again, I'm not sure the President is either...)

28) The one chore I hate the most is lawn mowing. I hate it...

29) I want to live somewhere warm. Not hot, warm will do just fine, 15-20 degrees centigrate is all I really need.

30) I'm Irish, French, and German.

More to come.

No comments: