Monday, February 07, 2005

02/07/05

Still more stuff about me...

1) I dislike Goths... No one can ever really be that depressed. I’ve known people on Prozac and Zoloft who are more cheery. I’ve seen "The Crow" too, but it has never driven me to paint my face and get a page boy haircut.

2) I believe that David Lee Roth is actually the first human cartoon character. I’d like to see a battle royale between him and Bus Bunny. Just seeing an anvil fall on his head would be worth the price of admission.

3) I really don’t care for American Football. I find it boring. The Super Bowl is just a snooze fest for me. I just don’t get it.

4) I don’t find Jerry Seinfeld funny. I never have. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind.

5) I don’t like the colour yellow. Esp Yellow Lolly pop colouring.

6) I think the best ever movie portrayal of JFK was done by Ossie Davis in "Bubba Hotep".

7) I always wanted to punch Sam Kinison square in the head.

8) My friends make me laugh the hardest.

9) My current favorite comics are: Lewis Black, David Cross, Eddie Izzard

10) I really want to see unwanted contestants from American Idol reclaim their dignity by hiring a hitman to gun down Simon Cowel in a hail of bullets.

11) I really want Jessica Simpson and her dullard husband to get caught trying to procure a Thai boy hooker for some sort of Paul Bernardo, Karla Homulka weird sex thingy. That would rock. It would also finally end that stupid show of theirs. What a smoldering pile of dog turd. The best thing that could happen to our society is ending their reign of stupidity. They make Anna Nicole Smith seem sane and rational.

12) I think that Ron Jeremy should become America’s the ambassador to the United Nations. Since the whole thing appears to be one giant cock fight, he should fit in nicely. He’s also far more entertaining than Condi Rice.

13) I often wish I was a dictator. I bet that would be fun. I would dress like Stalin, and smoke cigars all day.

14) I used to enjoy the cafeteria at Kmart. They had the best burgers, and it was fun to watch the old folks bicker. That cafeteria was a magnet for seniors. Hundreds of years of combined wisdom, and blue light specials all rolled into one... How could anyone really resist?

15) I hate the movie "Grease" I HATE IT!

16) I have never watched a single episode of "The Sopranos"

17) I’d really like to have a beer with Dennis Franz.

18) I’d love to grow a Snidely Whiplash moustache.

No comments: