Friday, February 25, 2005

02/25/05 2nd entry...

Still More Things About Me…

1) I love hotdogs. I don't care what they are made from. In fact, the next person that gives me a hard time about them is getting a kick in the junk.

2) I also love popcorn with lots of butter on it. (see above…)

3) Coffee is a gift from the heavens.

4) Soup is good food.

5) I hate cold weather.

6) I don't give a shit about rap stars. I just don't care. I am a kid from Newfoundland. There is nothing that I have in common with
P Diddy.

7) I have a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories. If you wanna know it, you have to ask.

8) I'm clumsy.

9) I want to quit smoking.

10) I hate cars. It's such a silly macho thing.

11) I love the sound of cellos and violins. Esp in Yiddish music.

12) I can be bought for a small amount. The question is an amount of what? (hint; It's not money…)

13) I am no longer afraid of success.

14) Hippies annoy me.

15) I like to read. Just about anything will do.

16) I hate pop music.

17) I have dreams about blowing up the creators of American Idol. That show makes me physically sick to my stomach.

18) I'd love to live in the country. A small town would do quite nicely.

19) I don't trust our government. That being said, I don't like the other guys either. Better the devil you do know…

No comments: