Friday, September 09, 2005

09/09/05 More Stuff About me...

More Stuff About Me.

1) I have a deep-rooted love of Cheez Whiz. I know it’s evil and I don’t care. It’s got a sharpness that I like. I think it’s cause the fine people at Kraft put mustard in it.
2) I have a fixation over roller ball pens. The more fluid the ink, the better I like it.
3) My handwriting is terrible. Oddly though, my printing is fantastic.
4) I can recall the dumbest trivia in the world, but I can never remember my postal code.
5) I love potato chips… Just about any kind too… (With the notable exceptions of lamb in mint sauce flavour and ketchup… Which begs the question… Who the fuck came up with Lamb in mint sauce flavour? Those Brits are a bit wacky sometimes…)
6) I’m a pack rat. I can’t help myself. I come by it honestly though. My Grandmother was a pack rat too.
7) I like boxes. All shapes and sizes…
8) I have a terrible habit of reading too many books at once. Sometimes it gets a little confusing.
9) I am fanatically devoted to hockey, and more so to my team. Go Flames Go!
10) Sometimes when I’m thinking hard about something, I start to hum Christmas carols… I have no idea why…
11) I can be a little vindictive sometimes.
12) I miss my Grandparents a lot. They really helped me a lot. I wish I could have had a chance to repay them for everything.
13) I have a really morbid sense of humour.
14) I truly believe the greatest place on earth is my mother’s hometown. It’s a little fishing village in Newfoundland called Bay Bulls.
15) My Mother makes the best roast chicken in the whole world. It is my most favorite meal ever.
16) I love grape juice. Well anything grape really, like Jelly, soda, etc.
17) I love hot wings. The hotter the better, especially if it makes my sinuses clear.
18) I once managed to get my 9th grade teacher right in the forehead with a hot pink bingo dauber. It was worth the week of detentions.
19) R2D2 is my all time favorite Star Wars character.

1 comment:

Daryl Makk said...

"7) I like boxes. All shapes and sizes…"

I like boxes too but am particular on size and shape....oh wait, you meant....um, never mind.