Wednesday, September 28, 2005

09/28/05 Hockey...


Sports Illustrated is projecting that the Calgary Flames will finish 1st overall in the hockey season. I couldn’t be more happy. My team is back. Hockey is back, and for the moment everything seems perfect.

My only bitch is this. It is now nearly impossible to get tickets. I got an email from the team’s marketing department, letting me know that they are having a lottery to purchase tickets. That sucks… It looks as if I’ll be just watching the games on TV this season. (Or deal with scalpers… Although I may have to resort to that just to get my fix.

Go Flames Go…

2 comments:

Lisa said...

On the up side...if all the games are sold out it's very likely that they will televise all the games. That would be super cool. I can remember when I was very young and used to be able to watch all the hockey games on channel 7 (then channel 2). Oh for the days of old!

PS - You should tell your Uncle in Law you're interested in using his season tickets if they come up.

Daryl Makk said...

Bring on the Red Mile!!