Sunday, April 10, 2005

04/10/05 More Stuff About Me...

Some more things about me:

1) My favorite colour is maroon. (With a little more red than purple…)

2) My new favorite food is Chicken Shawarma.

3) I've switched to Camel lights.

4) My favorite movie villain is Darth Vader.

5) My favorite scotch is Laphroag.

6) I have never been “a little bit country.”

7) I hate Microsoft. (More than most…)

8) I love table hockey. Air hockey is good too.

9) I ate a “Lean Cuisine” frozen meal tonight. (It wasn't great… but so far it hasn't killed me…)

10) There is a pack of “Spiderman” brand candy cigarettes on my bookshelf. They've been there since last April. My friend
Michelle gave them to me. They will likely be there next April.

11) I have never purchased a Pez dispenser, and yet I have about 10 of them.

12) I like really dry books. (How many of you have a copy of “The Letters of Marshall McLuhan” in your collection?)

13) Few things beat a good documentary.

14) I have been in my apartment over a year, and there are still boxes that have been unopened.

15) My favorite comic book hero is Hellboy.

16) I have a really cool younger sister. Her name is Charlotte.

No comments: