Thursday, April 14, 2005

04/14/05 Just a quick note.

I worked out tonight, but I found it hard to get into a groove. I spent 30 min on the bike, but I just couldn’t find a comfortable pace. I was somewhat distracted, and my legs were a little bit stiffer than I would have liked.

So far I seem to be doing well with my diet and workout routine. It’s not hard, quite the opposite actually. I haven’t really had many cravings, and I get to eat what I like, just in smaller portions. I find I’m not as hungry as I used to be. I needed to use a tighter notch on my belt today. It’s nice to see a little bit of payoff.

I’m feeling physically stronger than I have in a long, long time. I’m getting that satisfactory ache in my muscles, the kind you get after some good exercise. I feel like I’m accomplishing something. Hopefully I’ll be back to my old weight in no time flat. (The toning doesn’t hurt either.)

I said that this would be the year of changes, and so far so good. My new, and healthier attitude is affecting more and more parts of my life. (And I’ve never had this much soup before…)

Tonight, I’m performing at Yuks. I’m the middle guy. I can’t wait. I haven’t been on stage for 30 minutes for quite some time. I’m gonna have a blast.


More to come.

No comments: