Tuesday, April 26, 2005

04/26/05

Here are some things I have been thinking about (In no particular order…)

1) I think the new Pope is pretty spooky looking. I have a feeling he won’t be around too long. I really had hoped that the Church would have looked to the future. I would have thought that a Black or Hispanic Pope would have done wonders for the image.

2) I really want to take a cooking course. Perhaps some sort of Asian Cuisine. It would be fun to learn something new.

3) I need to find a way to relax and sleep better. Maybe I’ll try meditation.

4) I think I want to volunteer with some sort of good cause organization. (My baby steps to redemption… but from what I’m not too sure…)

5) I need to write a whole lot more. I have been really slack lately.

6) I need to go back to Newfoundland soon. The homing beacon is on.

7) I’m going to start writing snail mail letters to people. It’s becoming a lost art.

8) I need to start reading the newspaper again. I let that one slide for too long.

No comments: