Saturday, November 06, 2004

11/06/04 Welcome to the fall 2004 edition of getting to know ME.

1. What time do you get up? Depends, usually 7:30am (unless I don't have to work... Then it's like noon)

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? (Joey Shithead from D.O.A. perhaps Michael Moore, Morgan Spurlock, Gawd… Do I really have to pick just one?)

3. Gold or silver? A little from column A, A little from column B

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fahrenheit 9/11

5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? The Family Guy, The Musters, King of the Hill,

6. What did you have for breakfast? Black Coffee and a painful dose of daylight. (Not to forget the vitamin enriched Camel lights... Breakfast of champions.)

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? There are so many. I couldn't pick just one... (Carrot Top, The cast of Family Matters, sports mascots, children, etc...)

8. What/who inspires you? George W. Bush (It's not what you think... or maybe it is...), Scotch, Newspapers (Usually in that order too!!!)

9. What is your middle name? Charles, Francis, David

10. Beach, City or Country? All of them, just at different times of the year.

11. Favorite ice cream? Rum Raisin (You'd swear I was 50 or something…)

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Again, butter and salt

13. Favorite colour? Fire engine red

14. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have one

15. Favorite sandwich? It's a tie. Ham and Swiss on brown / Montreal smoked meat on rye

16. What characteristic(s) do you despise? Mostly stuff about myself. Like my Invective tongue, Unforgiving grudges, my unreasonable fear of midgets, my low patience threshold, etc.

17. Favorite Band (s)? The Clash, The Dead Kennedys, James, All, Bob Marley, Husker Du, The Rolling Stones, Sebadoah,

18. Where in the world would you go on vacation? Ireland, Egypt, France, Germany

19. What color is your bathroom? Mostly white, with a fish theme

20. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits, and looks good. These days it's getting harder to find stuff I like. I'm a fan of old work shirts, old school Air Walks, and DIY punk label t-shirts…

21. Where would you retire? Bay Bulls, Newfoundland

22. Favorite day of the week? - Wednesday, because I usually sleep in.

23. What did you do for your last birthday? Went shopping with my wife, and played video games. (whoopeeeeeeee!!!)

24. Where were you born? In Calgary, Alberta, Canada, at the Holy Cross Hospital.

25. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Hockey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are quite witty- and a little twisted at times. I'm from Newf too- actually a think I remember you from the Bar None scene MANY years ago. You used to with a blonde girl...anyway, I digress!
Dave Best