Monday, June 20, 2005

06/20/05 Muahahahahahahahaha... Excellent!!!

I’m amazed at the pile of responses I got to the last few posts. Apparently people actually read this thing. You call conservatives hillbillies and they come out of the woodwork. In addition to the comments left on each post, I received numerous emails, both defending and attacking my position. My favourite so far, was an email that said, “Who’s Stephen Harper… is he English?” That one was from someone in North Carolina.

Truthfully, Canadian politics has gotten really interesting for the first time since the whole Meech Lake accord thing happened. Happily, while we all descend into squabbling about whom we should support, we can all take a little solace in knowing that the biggest WMD that we have to worry about is Rick Mercer's ego.

It was nice to see some debate (volatile in some cases…), even if it was artificially instigated. I’m a big fan of inflammatory remarks. They have a tendency to incite people into action. I like that. The biggest problems this country has can be delineated, and perhaps even solved, if we get up off our asses and get something done.

That being said, to all my detractors I have this to say. Personally I think you’re all a bunch of bastards. (I mean that in a loving, I disagree with your opinion, but I respect it… Because you’re my friends kinda way… but bastards none the less.)

And for those of you who agreed with me. Fools… Now that I have you wrapped around my little finger… Fly my pretties fly… Bring me the head of Stephen Harper…

Ahem… That’s it for now…

End of Transmission.

7 comments:

Daryl Makk said...

"the biggest WMD that we have to worry about is Rick Mercer's ego. "

Now THAT is funny!!

I still don't get why people are afraid of Harper? He has done no wrong other than be misrepresented in the media.
The current cunt in office, martin, has been proven to be a liar, a thief and a cheat. He will do ANYTHING to stay in power, even bribe other party members.
For reasons that defy logic, the Candian sheep like that sort of scum at the helm of the sinking ship HMS Cana-duh??? why?
I think it is time to let a non-corrupt party lead the nation, one that is not entrenched in every level of government.
And as for those who whine about the Conservatives being against gay marriage...get over it. I don't support heterosexual marriage either! ( I have legal bills to back my distaste on the issue)
Why the hell do gays want to have a union that has a track record of 50% failure? Hell, make up your own union name and show us something that works.
Till death do us part.....that is SCARY no matter what your orientation is!!

Marcus you are a bastard and I mean that in a loving (non gay) way!!
Makk out!

denise said...

As you may have noticed, I've been MIA. I absolutely refuse to participate in any discussion unless it is tawdry, offensive, irrational mud-slinging. I cannot bear to see intelligent debate. It sickens me. So, keep this in the toilet or I'll hide again.

D.(aka - Nazi Bastard)

Daryl Makk said...

denise
Trust a Nazi to have "conditions" on a blog.
Vee half vays of makeenk you dizcuss....No?

Peter Anthony said...

i heard from a very reliable source that Stephen Harper likes to get peed on.

denise said...

Well Peter, why wouldn't he? He's so used to getting shit on by the Liberals and all the fools that desperately cling to their lies. This is a natural progresson.

Daryl Makk said...

Peter Anthony said "i heard from a very reliable source that Stephen Harper likes to get peed on."

So what? Maybe that is his sexual orientation. For a guy who thinks gay marriage is a good thing maybe you should not be so golden-showwer-aphobic!!!
:-)
Denise is right, he does get shit on too much...and for what? He has done no wrong. No wait, he is a politician and has told the truth. That is bad!

Lisa said...

Haper may get shit on too much and he may have done nothing wrong but what has he done right? He lost and election that was his for the taking. He lost one of the conservative party's biggest contributors and greatest hope for the future. And, he and his groupies have succeeded in making sure not much of anything gets done in parliament by filibustering everything. Nevermind the fact that he truly does have the personality of a toad!