Tuesday, June 07, 2005

06/06/05 Blog Holiday

This post is just to catch up on a lot of shit that I’ve let slide lately.

As some of you more dedicated readers may have noticed, till now, I have taken a bit of a blog holiday. I needed to spend some time on me. The time I normally dedicate to this thing has been taken up lately by trying to spend time with Erin (esp. now that we both are up to our eyes…) evening strolls, video games, good music, and other such sundre things.

In addition, I haven’t really had too terribly much to say. It’s been a bit of a blessing to just exist for a spell. I feel no need to fly off the handle with a rant. (Mind you, there will likely be one in the near (ish) future… I can’t go too long before something picks my ass to the point of madness…) I don’t wish to scrap it out with the powers that be; I’m just enjoying living. The only things missing are a rocky beach, a cloudy day, and some stones to skip off the ocean. Now that would kick some serious ass.

I’m in a good headspace right now, which pleases me. Sadly though, it never lasts for too long, but I intend to enjoy it while it wraps around me like a warm blanket.

Next…

My constant battle to trim down is going reasonably well, (24 pounds and counting…) although, I duked it out with a Hawaiian Pizza the other night, and it won. Defeated by pizza, and not even one that I particularly like either. I am a foolish mortal indeed. I have a hard time understanding why someone came up with the concept of Hawaiian Pizza. Pizza should have pepperoni on it. It should be a law. There should be some sort of Pizza police to enforce it too…

“Freeze… Pizza police… Step away from the Pineapple… I SAID Drop that pineapple Mother fucker… Blam… Blam…”

Next…

I’m on the hunt for some new friends. Don’t get me wrong; I have a bunch already, but none of the really close ones live here. (At least not currently…) Daniel is back in America. Brett and Pete are in Toronto. Russ is in Northern BC and Emmo is on the rock.
Those distances suck. I miss my brothers. Each one of them is brilliant, and too far away for my liking.

So in what so far appears to be a vain attempt to fill the void left by their absence, I’ve decided to hold auditions for the rolls of “Knock Around Chum” and “Co –conspirator”, but thus far, very few have made the callback process… If you think you’ve got what it takes, send me an email…

Next…

I tried the new Tantric sex joke at Yuks the other night. It worked. I was pleased.

Anyway… I should sleep…

But for those of you dear readers who were wondering…

I’m Back…

And for those of you wishing to audition...

mbeaubier@msn.com

good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

i guess Australia is a bit far away for your liking as well huh.
bummer