Wednesday, March 09, 2005

03/09/05 Second entry

Still more stuff about me…

1. I (like an awful lot of Canadians) love Kraft Dinner.

2. I think Bob Marley actually was a prophet.

3. I love fried chicken. (I have had to restrain myself on so many occasions… Why couldn't there be a “Southern Fried Chicken” Diet. Damn it all…

4. I love going to museums.

5. I wish I could paint. That would be cool.

6. Homeless people scare the shit out of me…

7. I love gospel music. (A strange irony for those who know me well…)

8. I miss the ocean. Every time I go home, the brine smell from the Atlantic fills me with joy.

9. I never sleep well…

10. I really like shoe shopping. (This is something I picked up from my mother… I can't explain it…)

11. I love Bubble Gum. I just wish the flavor lasted longer.

12. I am a Rock star at heart.

13. I hate alpha males, and all the macho bullshit that comes with them.

14. I have always hated disco. There is nothing campy about it… It's just crap and nothing more. Gloria Gaynor will suffer in the eternal hellfire. I'm pretty fucking sure Barry Gibb is saving her a seat.

15. I love motion pictures. The good, the bad, and the utterly terrible. I love them all.

16. I miss hockey. I'm desperate for it.

No comments: