Saturday, March 26, 2005

03/26/05 Some stuff about me...

New things about me…

1) I live on the outskirts of Downtown, It also happens to be near the hip “Red Mile” which is the popular bar strip. The problem with this is that my neigbourhood is over run by smashed fuckers who feel the need to howl at the moon all night. Not to mention the property destruction and the needless fights. I often wish I had a flamethrower, esp. at about 4am on any given weekend night.

2) I still hate hippies.

3) I desperately need to shave. I hate shaving.

4) I believe that Terry Schivo is in a pickle. I think her husband is a shit head, but I also think her family is fucked. It's too bad that CNN has decided to make this the hot button issue of the week. It's too private a situation, and needs sober second thought, not
a media circus. Hopefully she'll find peace, and the media can get back to crucifying Michael Jackson.

5) I was raised a catholic, but I'm recovering nicely…

6) I get angry about stuff… Usually the dumbest, smallest stuff on the planet. The big stuff never fazes me. My friend Brett suggested I reverse it. I don't know how.

7) I would like to be a prophet. I should look into that one day.

8) I like chocolate cake.

9) I love hot chicken wings.

10) I'm allergic to seafood.

11) I read comic books. I think they are the modern mythology. They are definitive stories of right vs. wrong.

12) I hate Dido… and on a related topic, I hate Eminem too.

13) I want to hunt down the authors of the “Left Behind” book series. Thanks for scaring the shit out of evangelical Christians, it's not as if they weren't a little too jumpy already.

No comments: