Monday, March 21, 2005

03/21/05 An email quiz...

Welcome to the March 2005 edition of getting to know Marcus.

1. What time did you get up this morning? I didn't… it was like noon.

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Million Dollar Baby.

3. What is your favorite TV show at the moment? I have two. The first is the new Battlestar Galactica, and the second is Arrested Development.

4. What did you have for breakfast? A coffee, hot and black.

5. What is your middle name? Charles Francis David

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian. Fettuccine Tuto Gusto is my favorite dish.

7. What do you dislike? The list is too long to even attempt to address. If you read older blog entries, you'll get some idea.

8. What is your favorite chip flavour? Salt and Vinegar

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site

10. What kind of car do you drive? None.

11. Favorite sandwich? Good old-fashioned ham and cheese

12. What characteristic do you despise? Sulking. I fucking hate that.

13. Favorite item of clothing? Currently, it's a charcoal grey thermal shirt.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere that's not too hot, with monkeys. I would become their king.

15. What colour is your bathroom? Off-white

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have one.

17. Where would you retire? Probably on the Southern shore, in Newfoundland.

18. Favorite time of the day? 2am

19. What was your most memorable birthday? My 30th. I met Cuba Gooding jr. and the Toronto Maple leafs. I was also given a hatchet.

20. Where were you born? Calgary, Alberta

21. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey

22. What fabric detergent do you use? Bio-Vert because Erin insists on it.

23. Coke or Pepsi? Royal Crown Cola.

24. Are you a morning person or a night? Night

25. What is your shoe size? 11

26. Do you have any pets? Not currently.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A bigger me.

No comments: