Saturday, March 12, 2005

03/12/05 Part one...

So, last night was fun. I did a guest spot at Yuk Yuks. I was supposed to do two of them, but I gave one to Brett, because he decided to come out from Toronto for the weekend. Must be nice to have access to travel like that.

In a perfect world, we should all be able to travel for nothing. That would rock. My shoes would have so many miles; you'd be able to see the bottom of my feet through the worn rubber. I'd go everywhere I could think of, from the Wailing Wall to Walla Walla, and everywhere in between. Maybe I'd get lost in the Amazon Basin, and maybe I wouldn't mind it that much.

At the second show last night there were a pair of Neo Nazi skinheads sitting in the audience. Damn it I hate them so much. They were sitting there, smirking and displaying their ignorance for all to see. It bothers me when I see the ignorant rejection of truths in favor of lies and deceit. The kind of Lies that lack the volition of human decency, and serve only to sever one's self from reason.


More to come…

No comments: