Sunday, October 03, 2004

10/03/04 Larry David's Psyche and Recycling Papers...

What a lazy day. I got up at like 12:30. It was great, although I could have slept until late next week. It felt good to get some quality Snooze time.

I pissed most of the day away. I spent some quality time with my old pal XBOX. I've been playing Knights of the Old Republic, and dammit, I'm hooked. I love video games. They help me slow my brain down a little. When I'm really frazzled, Blowing a few things up really helps.

We took our newspapers back for recycling. It was a trek. We had a folding shopping cart full. The papers kept falling out. We got onto 14th st. and a bunch escaped into traffic. I felt like a lunatic trying to scramble them all together. I have to admit, I lost my patience. Once we got to the actual recycling bin I was fine, but Erin was cheesed with me. I'm begining to understand Larry David. More than understand actually, I think my psyche is morphing into something similar to his. I'm not so sure that's a good thing, but who knows.

End of transmission

No comments: