Wednesday, October 13, 2004

10/13/04 I've got the it's hump day, and I'm feeling restless blues...

Well, I'm having my usual Ham and Cheese sandwhich for lunch. God I've become a creature of habit. Given the choice (or worse, being left to my own devices...) I willl always have a ham and cheese on brown. I know it's boring, but I love it. I always have.

Work doesn't seem to be as hectic, as it has been of late. I feel a little better grounded lately. I'm still not sleeping well, but at least I don't feel as stressed. Agata got back from Poland, and is back at work, which is really nice. She brings a sanity to our little slice of the corporate world.

I'm still out of sorts as to what kind of sporting events I will pay attention to this fall. With the NHL down and out until the lockout is resolved, I'll be twiddling my thumbs. Perhaps Lacrosse might fill the void. (but I doubt it...) Someone mentioned basketball, but fuck that, I hate that sport. I find it boring.

I may have a show tonight, I'm not too sure yet. I hope so, I love being on stage. It makes me feel alive. It's almost as if there's an electric current running through me, when I bathe in it's bright spotlights. I feel like Superman.

I have been listening to NPR at work lately. Today's topic was about the death penalty and executing minors. Apparently, even countries that have brutal justice schemes, like Iran have pronounced that executing minors is horriffic and immoral. Infact, according to NPR, the only nation left on earth that sees fit to execute minors is the United States. For a country that is supposed to be bringing civility and democracy to nations like Afganistan and Iraq, they do a piss poor job of leading by example.

anyhoo more later...

No comments: