Monday, October 11, 2004

10/11/04 Michael Moore... VS. THE RETARDED RIGHT WING...

Well, I've spent the last few days away from my computer. I needed to let my brain rot in front of my xbox for a while. I needed a break.

Today we watched FAHRENHEIT 911 again. I hope that Michael Moore makes tons more documentaries. I like his style. Frank and unforgiving. I find his tenacity is refreshingly honest, esp in an era of total and complete political chicanery. I'm amazed that certain elements (ie. the Right wing...) in the United States think that he hates America. I get the distinct impression that the opposite is the actual truth. I think that he loves his country. Sadly, the love it or leave it crowd don't understand his intentions.

I found this website, posted by an extemely venomous person(s), who has stooped to personal attacks, and insults to try and get a point across. (Now I'll admit I'm guilty of this with more frequency than I'd like...) It's been my experience that this kind of defensive behaviour usually occurs when someone can't deal with the truth. Take a look at the site... Perhaps post a differing opinion. The response should be quite entertaining.

http://www.dynamictruth.com/enemies/michaelmoore.html

They also call Janine Garofalo and the United Nations Enemies of "our" state. It's quite funny. Sad, but funny none the less.

The scale of their misplaced anger is mentally staggering. I really think that these people should stop reading USA Today, and change the channel when Springer is on. Read a book. Perhaps something that makes you think. I can't believe that Bush's plan caught them hook line and sinker.

Bush's leadership skill set is what got America into trouble to begin with. Until 9/11 he was an absentee President. A lame duck. He had no mandate, and no real interest in domestic policy. (Hence the net loss of 2 million jobs since he took office...)

Not much has changed... He's still a lame duck, but now he looks more like Daffy Duck. Bitter and angry, and hell bent for war. Iraq is a disaster, his war has done nothing but stack dead bodies into two large piles. One marked "With us" and the other "Against us."

End of Transmission

No comments: