Monday, October 18, 2004

10/18/04

Sunday nite television sucks. With the exception of The Simpsons, it's all crap. Sunday has officially become infomercial night. Everything from learning pilates, to hooking up with Dr. Ho, to calling actual ho's makes it on to television on Sunday night. I have never been much of a religious man, but Any sense of Sunday being a day of rest has been completely destroyed.

I spent most of the night cleaning the kitchen and doing some ironing. I am a domestic God. (well not really, but the likelyhood of an E. coli outbreak has been greatly diminished...) I even managed to head out to the grocery store. I only went to get a handfull of things, but as usual, I wound up leaving with 50 bucks worth of stuff. It was a chilly walk. The temperature hit a blamy minus 5 today. Burr... There is snow on the ground, and it seems to want to stay. it's only October. This is Crap.

I saw on the news that Bill O'reilly managed to get himself into a hill of shit. I love it!!! Everytime one of those right wing jack asses get themselves in trouble, I'm willing to bet an angel get it's wings. The conservative notion of "Family Values" really only seems to apply to the "other" guy.

Which reminds me...

Ever notice that Dick Cheney looks an awful lot like that evil old crotchity banker from It's a wonderful life?
Just a thought.

Anyway I need to sleep.

end of transmission.

No comments: