Sunday, September 19, 2004

09/19/04 Forgotten CD's and Kick ass pizza

A friend of mine, knowing my penchant for punk, suggested I listen to some Horace Pinker. I really want to. I've tried. I have looked far and wide for copies of their stuff, but to no avail. I went to download some... No luck... I went to buy some, and accidentally left the disc in a cab. Then months later, I found a used copy while on vacation in Newfoundland. I thought "Great, Finally!!!" Only to lend it to a friend and then lose it. So... Fuck it... No Horace Pinker for me. Clearly the fates have decided that I am not to hear this Sonic treat.

Near my office (for my day job... Canadian entertainer... need i say more... I literally make 10's of dollars a year...) I discovered this pizza place. It's called Flavor Me Pizza. They have the best pizza I have ever had. Today I had Genoa Salami, Carmelized onion and grilled red pepper pizza. It was brilliant. Bar none the best I have ever had. Yummy!!!

End of Transmission


No comments: