Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tuesday 1:52 am

Well... My first day back at the day job was hectic. Insane even. How I ever got roped into working in a call centre, I'll never know. It's like the place went to hell while I was gone. My Boss seemed genuinely happy that I was back. All the monkeys barely noticed. Not that I really care too much. My new work partner looks like she might be up to the challenge. It's become more like some seedy group home. More and more sketchy types show up looking for work.

I have begun to feel like a character in a book. Douglas Coupland's Microserfs. "I am Danielu@microsoft.com, I am a bug checker in building 7... lately I've been unable to sleep..."

Just Switch the email address to marcus@&(&(&(&(*.com, and bug checker to call centre manager, and it a near perfect fit.

The Comedy Career is not what I'd call on fire these days. I had to give up a few gigs, and I think that my agent is peeved with me.

Well I should sleep. more to come later

End of Transmission

No comments: