Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Burr... 09/15/04

Well, it's really damn early. I hate the daily grind. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way, but I still really fucking hate it. It was cold on the walk to work. Like 2 degrees centigrate. My wife gets up this early everyday. Is she mad?

I'm tired. I just got back from vacation, and I'm feeling burned out again. How is that possible? Well at least the black circles under my eyes aren't that big yet. There has got to be a better way to live. Speaking of which,we have started buying our groceries at an organic market. There's a good racket for you. Crappy, bruised, skungy (not a real word I'm sure...) apples for only twice the price that Safeway has them for. There was a bag of chips there for 6 bucks. who pays 6 bucks for a bag of chips? They better taste like fucking Nirvana. Perhaps P.T. Barnum was right... There's a sucker born every minute. (and this sucker gets a mouthful of apple sauce still encased in it's skin and a sawdust granola bar in his lunch today... Well at least I have managed to get away with not having Tofu.)

I have a show tonight. I'm happy about that. I'll get to hang with two of my favorite people Denise and Brett. Still no hostile email from the agent. Not getting one is worse that getting one I think. Well, I think I need a cigarette.

End of Transmission

No comments: