Wednesday, September 29, 2004

09/29/04 Mediocre shows and People who talk to themselves...

It's late... Again!!!... Above my apartment, it sounds like someone is stomping around with castanets. My neighbours are weird. Very weird, Some might say spooky. At least they are better than the idiots that used to throw keggers all the time, and hurl their biscuts over the balcony. And Castanets win hands down over the neighbour that plays Pat Benatar's "Hit me with you best shot" at 7:30am... Every Morning at 7:30am!!!

The show was okay tonight. The new stuff did well, 3 for 4 jokes. Not too shabby I must say.

I went for coffee with Brett, before he bails for Toronto, (I will miss him greatly.) While we were sitting there, a woman came in. She was completely schizophrenic. She was listening to some sort of rap in her walkman, and snarling like she was speaking in tounges.

It was hard to ignore. It was this syncopated gibberish, that had a lyrical tone to it. I found it fascinating. This poor wretched woman, twitching and belting out this song of oddity. Brilliantly sad.

I couldn't look at her. I'm not sure why.

Well it's time for bed.

End of transmission

No comments: