Sunday, September 19, 2004

And me without my hunting cap... 09/19/04

Ever have one of those days? The kind that makes you think that J.D.Salinger may have been right about everything? Holden Caulfield, where are you now?

I have started to think that maybe Ted Kazinski had a good thing going. Living in a shack, in the middle of nowhere Montana. Sure there was the crazy manifesto, and some less than social behavior, but I bet it was quiet at night, and there were no people bugging him over trivial stuff. (mind you some of that may have come from the lack of any sort of washing facilities... or even basic plumbing...but I digress...)

New topic

In a bold attempt to confuse those corporate task masters of mine, I have joined the New Democrat Party. While a Liberal at heart (still), I wanted to ruffle some feathers, and watch as jaws dropped when my membership card arrived at work. Seeing my boss recoil in horror, was worth the price of admission.The only thing worse than being a Liberal in Alberta, is being a card carrying ND. Now if I only had a Volvo.
I figure if good ole Ed Broadbent could see his way back, then what the hell!!! Strap yerself in kiddies, and don't forget to click that snooze bar.

End of Transmission

No comments: