Wednesday, September 29, 2004

09/29/04 The things that make no sense...

I'm having a good day. I slept late, and I think it did me some good, but I still feel tired. I'd kill to feel dynamic again. Sometimes I think I'd be happier if I worked at Starbucks, or some other Job where I had no authority, but that feeling passes quickly.

Maybe I should swing a hammer for a living. I read an article once, that suggested people that worked hard labour jobs tend to be happier. I'm not sure if I believe it, but it's arguement did sound plausable.

Work is busy, but is humming along nicely. I like the sound of the call centre when it's buzzing. It feels productive. Almost like a bee hive. There are a bunch of wackos here. I like them... well, most of them. Some of them push my buttons. I think they do it deliberately, just to see how I'll react.

For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling confused. This too shall likely pass soon.

I'd kill for a cheese burger right now, but I'm trying to be good, and not shovel crap into my body. It's hard. I love cheese burgers, but I want to be healthier. I guess I just need to suck it up. Hopefully I'll get that nicotene demon of my back soon too! I guess I'm just as resistant to change as everybody else. Who knew?

more to come

No comments: