Sunday, September 26, 2004

09/26/04 It's late and I should be sleeping...

Damn, I really wish I slept better. It's nice and quiet right now. You can hear a pin drop in the apartment. The only noise, aside for me typing, is the sound of the fridge, humming along.

I have to work tomorrow. Work on a Sunday. I really hate that. Such is the nature of the day job. Most of the time I kinda like my job. Not on Sundays!

I hope the shift is uneventful. Apparently today had some bumps. Thankfully I wasn't there. Too much stress. I should sleep. I think I'll crawl into the arms of my beloved. God I love her. She seems to make sense of so many things.

Earlier, I was feeling kinda crabby, and She called me on it. I tried to get a good bicker on the go, But she was having none of it. She knows me well.

Well, off to bed, maybe my eyes will stay closed for a while.

End of Transmission.

No comments: